Our commitment to setting high standards.
The company through its senior management is fully committed to achieving the highest standards in client service, staff welfare and training. The framework for achieving this is detailed as part of the documented Quality Management System based on the strategic direction of the company and ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
This quality policy has the approval and commitment of the Managing Director and its implementation is the responsibility of all staff whose efforts will be co-ordinated by the General Manager as the designated Quality Management representative for the company.
- Aim to continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system, by regular review of its performance and identification of areas for further development; these will be incorporated as target actions in management meeting minutes and where necessary included within quality objectives.
- Comply with applicable requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Achieve operational excellence in the provision of company services.
- Meet and where possible exceed the needs and expectations of our customers and other stakeholders.
- Establish, implement, review and where necessary update quality objectives, which are consistent with the aims and intent of this policy.
- Fully involve, empower and develop all staff to use their abilities for the achievement of company quality objectives.
- The policy will be made available to relevant interested parties.